Saturday, January 12, 2008

Microsoft Surface

I'm giving you Microsoft Surface possibilities:


and Microsoft Surface parody:



A like both movies, but I'm on the side of progress and I think gadgets similar to Microsoft Surface are the future. No more Wireless and Bluetooth hookups, just lay your gadget on the table and you are ready to go. If the table could hook to your big ass HDTV even better. No more cables for connecting your camera,... Our life would become very very easy and lazy and we would spend our time sitting at home or at a bar drinking and playing with the table. I guess physical activity will become even more important in the future then it's now. (and eve today we have millions of obese -heavy people) People used to go to walks, each others houses, coffee shops to talk, they used to play outside, work outside... Now we just use PS3, XBOX 360, PC... for playing and MSN, Gtalk, ICQ for chatting. My father still doesn't understand how is my sister able to sped hours and hours on the MSN. He made me think and now i don't even log in to MSN, i use Gtalk and i talk only when i'm up for it. I rather go out to talk or use email for my friends far far away.

Best, M

No comments: